Short and Long Term Furnished Housing
Relocating? In-between places? Vacationing? Traveling for work? Whatever your rental situation calls for, Renaissance Properties has the furnished housing solution to situate you in your next home away from home. Our apartments are located within close walking distance to world-renowned restaurants, shopping, historical sites, universities, and public transportation. Our large, fully furnished and professionally serviced apartments provide more space, flexibility, and value than most hotels.
You can always count on your personal concierge representative to coordinate any aspect of your stay. From airport pickups, daily housekeeping, and grocery shopping to name a few, it is our #1 priority to ensure that your stay with us is unforgettable.
From luxury high-rise apartments and condos in secure communities to brownstones, all of our short and long term furnished residences have zero broker fees.
What you can expect when you are our guest?
Most properties are fully furnished and include all utilities, internet, cable, stocked kitchen, linens, towels, soap, shampoo, professional cleaning prior to move in, personal concierge representative, doormen in many buildings, and maid service. Inquire about our unfurnished flexible lease options!
- Dream Bed® which includes two goose down-around feather pillows, two queen-sized hypoallergenic pillows, high thread-count quality sheets, quilted blanket, lush duvet set, padded mattress topper
- Television and DVD player in living room and bedroom
- clock radio
- Vacuum cleaner
- Microwave oven
- Bath towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry basket
- Cleaning kit
- Hair dryer
- Water and electricity – both uncapped at most locations
- Internet connection
- Basic Cable television service
- In-unit or on-site laundry facilities
- Parking (at most locations for an additional fee)
- Dishes (four 4-piece settings)
- Flatware (four 5-piece settings)
- Beverage glasses (eight)
- Wine glasses (four)
- Can opener (manual)
- Coffee maker
- Baking dish (two-quart)
- Casserole dish
- Ceramic utensil holder
- Cookware set (eight pieces)
- Mixing/serving bowls (three)
- Storage containers (three)
- Barbeque brush
- Knife block
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons (four)
- Pasta fork
- Potato peeler
- Cutlery tray
- Napkins (four)
- Dish towels (two)
- Hot pads (two)
- Paper towel holder
- Paper towels
- Ashtrays (two)
- Butter dish
- Cookie sheet
- Placemats (four)
- Juice pitcher
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Cutting board
- Serving fork
- Serving spoons (two)
- Spatulas (two)
- Wire whisk
VIP Treatment for all our guests:
FREE AIRPORT OR TRAIN LUXURY CAR PICK UP SERVICE
From Start to finish, Renaissance Properties is 110% dedicated to making sure your experience is second to none. No request is too small or too large. We are here to make sure you have all the comforts of home and then some.
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is an ultra luxury 93,000-foot health and fitness club, conveniently located in the heart of Center City.
Strength training equipment • Cardiovascular equipment • Indoor running track • Racquetball and squash courts • Full-size NBA basketball gymnasium • Whirlpools, steam rooms, and saunas • 25-meter indoor swimming pool • Yoga and meditation room • 5 massage therapy rooms • Centerpoint Pilates studio • Boxing facilities
Why should I consider corporate housing versus staying at a hotel?
Our corporate suites offer:
- Significantly more living space for significantly less than the cost of your average hotel
- 24/7 on site security to ensure your safety
- Personal concierge representative to attend to your beck and call
- Full kitchens and dining areas with all comforts of home
- Designer furniture and houseware packages to ensure your comfort
Did you know?
The average hotel room in PHL and Manhattan is less than 200 square feet. Ugh!
Our furnished studios average over 400 ft, 1brs over 700 ft, and 2brs over 1100 ft for a fraction of the price!