If you’re a history buff, you’re bound to fall in love with the City of Brotherly Love! The city is steeped in American history, with a large number of museums, monuments and sites that you’ll have to see when you visit.
We at Renaissance Properties know how rich the culture is in Philadelphia, so we’ve rounded up five of the best cultural experiences you can have in Pennsylvania. Be sure to visit them when you’re in the city!
- Rodin Museum. If you’re familiar with the famous statue The Thinker, you’re already a fan of this famous French sculptor! The Rodin museum holds some of the most famous work from this world-famous artist, including Eternal Springtime, The Gates of Hell, The Burghers of Calais.
- The Liberty Bell Center. The Liberty Bell and it’s original home in Independence Hall are crucial pieces of American history. View the world famous cracked bell and learn more about the War for Independence in this historic site.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art. As the third largest museum in the country, this cultural milestone is an absolute must-see. We recommend the upper “period rooms,” which showcase art from over 80 cultures and time periods.
- Reading Terminal Market. If you’re a foodie, you’ll be in heaven at Reading Terminal Market! As the world’s oldest farmers market that is still in operation, you can find everything from scrapple to smoothies made fresh daily!
- The Barnes Foundation. Described as a “gallery in a garden, and a garden in a gallery,” the true attraction of the Barnes Foundation is the permanent collection of impressionist paintings from some of the period’s most famous artists.
Planning a trip to Philadelphia for business? Stay more comfortable with Renaissance Properties. Give us a call today at 855-697-8297 to learn more about making luxury extended-stay accommodations in Philadelphia.